Three months old today. Hard to believe. Such a cliche but time really does fly (and yes, I am having fun). We went to our first mother and baby cinema show - now that would have been my idea of Hell 12 months ago. We watched Wall Street, and while Chloe pretended to know what was going on I don't think she could really follow it. Still, she was very well behaved and I got to watch the whole movie relatively undisturbed.
I was pretty impressed John & Jess were there with 1 week old Isabelle, hopefully she'll be as well behaved for them as Chloe is for us. Sometimes I really do think Alex and I have horseshoes up our asses cause we've led pretty damn lucky lives, things are good. We must have been fucking saints in our previous life if you believe in Karma!
No comments:
Post a Comment