Monday, 6 December 2010

Ok, I suck, it's been over a month......

19 weeks old already!  It's well and truly winter up in Edinburgh with snow all around, Arthur's seat looking like a (mini) Himalayan mountaintop, airports closed, roads impassable, cars turned into igloos.  Actually, it's what I would call Winter but the British always seem so surprised and totally unprepared when it happens every. single. year.

I have been foregoing wrapping recently in favour of my new Manduca, more practical in this weather and Chloe seems pretty happy in it too. 



Chloe has been practising her back-arching skills and can almost turn from her back onto her front.  This is about as far as she can get at the moment:



She has also been sporting her Autum/Winter 2010 collection and looking très chic.






Ok, maybe not quite so chic in that last one, but you have to admit, it is a look.


Mom was up visiting for a few days, unfortunately the little chicken was full of snot and poorly but that didn't stop her from oozing cuteness and indulging in a little TLC in the form of a massage from mummy. 






And last but not least, a comparison shot, we call it "Baby in a Bag". 

Just under 3 weeks old

Just under 19 weeks old. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Leigh - loved all the up-dating, especially the baby in the bag! Very cute, but then, I would say that.

    ReplyDelete