Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Rockin' and a Rollin'

Chloe has been rocking back and forth a bit recently while on her back but today she made it all that way!  First she rolled from her front onto her back which apparently is what she should be able to do at this age but then after a good feed, and a poo I put her down on her back for a bit of a rest and she decided it was time to figure out how to roll onto her front and away she went!  In fact, I've just noticed she's done it again while I've been typing away so it definitely wasn't a fluke.  In fact, now every time I put her on her back she is over on her front a minute or two later - then grunting frustratedly cause she is tired of holding her head up, silly baby!  It'll be crawling next.


 Right after her turn.








1 comment:

  1. Love it, Leigh, and what a great little pic of Chloe! Do you know if Granny and Grandpa are following your blog? You really must invite them and get them on board. This would be such enjoyable time for them to spend with their great-granddaughter. Love ya, Mom xo

    ReplyDelete