I loved my trip to New York (more on that later) but I was so excited to get home to see my little girl. Luckily she didn't snub me for my absence and all was well between us. She had a great time with Grandma and Granddad Eros, and despite the hard work and dealing with many "Mama....Where?" questions from Chloe, I know they had a lot of fun too. Here's a little bit of what they got up to:
| Playing with silhouettes in the Museum of Scotland's "Imagine" room |
| A tentative play in the ball pool at the Ocean Commotion soft play room at Our Dynamic Earth |
| Going for a walk around Holyrood Park and feeding the ducks and swans . Grandmas can Babywear too! |
The day after I got home Chloe treated us to a luxurious lie-in until 9am. We were very grateful until she barfed all over the kitchen floor. She then turned into a snuggle-bunny all day and refused to be unwrapped from me, screaming if I ever took her out to readjust something. After our separation, I can't say I was all that put out to have to snuggle her cute little self for 6 hours straight. We made an attempt to take her out for the day but there was no way she was going to be running off to play so this was pretty much how we both spent the day:
Luckily it was very much a 24hr bug and after a night cuddled in bed with us she was back to her normal self.
Great photos, Leigh. The little bug just wanted to bond with you again. Sweet. xoxo
ReplyDelete