7 months. Already pulling himself up to a standing position. Holy shit. This is not good for my stress levels. Luckily Chloe has been trained to holler "Baby Ben is trying to stand Mama!" if he starts up when I'm out of the room. It works, most of the time. However, considering his head-donk rate even when I'm in the same room, it probably doesn't make much difference. Like this day, for example. I was taking pictures of old baby clothes to sell, my back was turned. I turned around to swap some clothes and there he was. Standing. So what did I do? Well, I think the picture speaks for itself. I took a picture. He looked so cute I took a few more:
Can you see where this is going? In my defence he looses his balance remarkably fast for a 7 month old. Hey, at least I didn't snap off a pic before going to pick him up. I mean, I thought about it, but I didn't do it.



Holy moly! He's starting early, you is gonna be busy!
ReplyDelete