So Chloe and I are chilling on the sofa, she's lying down beside me but starting to get restless so I decide a little face-time might interest her. Wrong decision. I lift her up, her face hanging inches above mine, my eyes looking into hers. I'm talking to her and making funny noises to try to make her smile and I get rather the opposite reaction. She vomits a large volume of sour milk straight into my open mouth which I then spew up all over her in surprise. I didn't even see it coming. Lovely. Now we are both covered in milk clots with a sour taste lingering in our mouths. I laughed so hard I cried. She is now quite content and flopped out over my lap sleeping.
Just had a lovely evening watching Mamma Mia but the best bit was having a sleeping Chloe on my chest the whole time, legs and arms hanging down my sides. She's so lovely, it's hard to imagine that this little person is going to grow up into an adult. Alex needed some cheering up after so we had to do the "sleepy baby" swap to get her on his chest. Unfortunately he now has a squirmy baby on his chest doing press-ups and a grumpy bottom lip but you can't win them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment