I've recently come across Project365 which basically involves taking a picture every day for 365 consecutive days. The idea is that you will literally have a snapshot of your life for one year to look back on. Sounds easy doesn't it? I bet it's not as easy as it sounds, especially if I want to have
good pictures to look back on. Well, I am going to give it a try. To keep me at it I'm going to be posting them to the Project 365 website, you can see my pics
Here. Wish me luck.
 |
| 09/01/11 - I promise not ALL the pics will be of Princess Grabby-Hands |
I think ALL the pictures should be of Princess Grabby-Hands.
ReplyDeleteOf course you do baby-addict! Thought I'd try and add a bit of diversity though, but there will still be plenty of pics of you-know-who.
ReplyDeleteIs Princess Grabby Hands wearing beads?
ReplyDeleteYup, she is wearing an amber teething necklace. Or her "magic" necklace as Alex calls it.
ReplyDeleteBaby Q-Link
ReplyDelete