Friday, 7 January 2011

Yoga Baby

Chloe's just been having fun discovering that feet exist, and today she's started a very impressive yogic feat (or should I say yogic feet?)


I've also started using some Ear Buddies to see if they make a difference to her slightly sticky-out ears.  Her ears are by no means bad we figured why not try and fix them painlessly now when she'll know nothing about it.  The upshot of it is that I had some fun making her all matchy-matchy with the little hat I put on to cover the tapes. 




Want a great toy for a baby?  buy them a space blanket, or better yet, fish one out of the depths of your father's hiking rucksack.  Let's face it, if he hasn't had to use it for the last 10 years he's unlikely to need it at all.  



We are currently waiting for Alex's parents to arrive from Vienna.  They've already been thwarted by the snow three times in as many weeks so this will be their 4th re-scheduling to try to visit.  And guess what has just started falling from the sky?  Surely Edinburgh Airport can handle some snow this time....surely?

1 comment:

  1. Again, so much fun to see this blog! So glad you are dedicated to it, Leigh; I love the updates. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete