I've been taking lots of pictures of Chloe - what parent doesn't take a billion pics of their own child? I feel like I'm slowly improving, getting those sharp images isn't always easy with a moving target but more and more often I feel like I'm capturing some great images. I just love her eyes, those big Baby Blues. Luckily she's quite happy to look towards the camera most of the time, I think she likes it when she sees her reflection in the lens, however she also loves eating my camera strap. Try getting enough focal distance with a tiny monkey pulling your camera towards itself!
I took some photographs of Chloe and Margaret together when she was visiting and I really like how this portrait has turned out.
She's so inquisitive now and is getting to the age where everything is interesting. She really loves interactive books now, be they of the Pop-Up or the textured variety. I'm learning that getting down to her level is essential if I want good baby pics - spending a lot of time on my belly!






Pics are great and so are your thoughts. Love that shot of the blue eyes!
ReplyDeletethat is one cute Egg!
ReplyDelete