As you can see Chloe's cold is still in full swing. Particularly attractive how the light glints off the snot don't you think? She may still be leaking but she's feeling much better in herself, thank God. Her second tooth is also coming through so we seem to be getting them out of the way in quick succession. Better to clump the sleepless nights together I guess!
She's getting so mobile now, you turn your head and she's out the door! Our coffee table is no longer a coffee table - woe betide anyone who sets anything remotely breakable or spill-able on it. As far as Chloe is concerned, anything placed on it has been put there purely for her own amusement, and will be treated as such. She pulls herself up to standing any chance she gets...then lets go. It's like she thinks she can stand on her own already. Silly baby!
Another favourite past-time is playing with paper. Any paper really. The more, the better. We have a drawer in the kitchen with all our instruction manuals and warranties in it. They don't stay in there for long if Chloe has anything to do with it. She also finds amusement in spreading the contents of my dry-goods basket all over the floor. I turned around one day to witness the trail of destruction she left in her wake as she crawled off towards the laundry room to see what damage she could wreak there. She was pretty satisfied with herself. It was pretty cute.
God knows what I'm gonna do when she starts walking!


That second picture and the caption are hysterical. Good shot!
ReplyDeleteAs for the teeth: only 26 more to go!
Fantastic pictures - really love the second one - great angle. They really do leave a trail of destruction in their wake, do they not ;)
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures! They are hilarious!!! As much as I want Hannah to mobilise, I'm not sure I'm ready for my house to be even messier! Chloe is certainly a lady who gets where she wants in life :-)
ReplyDelete