Sunday, 26 February 2012

A short trip to the park

While we were down visiting Mom and Dad last week Mom and I took Chloe for a bit of fun at a local playpark.  She approved of the See-Saw.  In case you can't baby lip-read, she is saying "More!"


The rocking horse got mixed reviews, that's her pointing to get off after a couple of springs back and forth.  You can clearly see that Mom is enjoying it more than Chloe is.



And she was most unimpressed with the swing.  I don't think her expression needs any translating.


However, after some coaxing, the tunnel was a success.  The lure of crawling to me wasn't quite tempting enough for her, we had much more success when she was crawling to Mom instead.  I don't get a look in when Granny is around.



Chloe is always on the lookout to spot some wildlife - this is her sign for cat.  She is actually very eagle-eyed when it comes to seeing a cat or a dog that we've not even noticed.  Unfortunately there were no cats that day.



Luckily she did see some birds (Signs don't come across so well in still images do they?)


And as the sun was starting to make its way down, it was time to go.


Chloe is a tad on the young side for a lot of the things at these playparks but I'm sure she'll be running, jumping and clambering all over them while I chase after her with my heart in my mouth in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Big smiles! Fun times even if it was coooolllldddbrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete