Thursday, 23 May 2013

A gentle re-introduction

Ok, it has been too long.  Believe me, I haven't been on blogging hiatus for lack of subject matter.  There is more than enough of that!  Time, on the other hand, is in very short supply with two children and various hobbies I am trying to pursue.  I truly feel, for the first time in my life, that there just aren't enough hours in the day.  But I have to start sometime and now is as good a time as any.  Going to ease myself in gently with a short one today, and hope the emotional block opens up a bit and the words keep flowing tomorrow.  For now I will leave you with this image - Ben commando crawling at 5 months old.  His motivation?  Poken chips.  




My mobile babies like to keep me on my toes!  At 6 months now he isn't quite crawling, but he can definitely shift it towards the laptop keyboard if I put it on the floor as Mom learned when she was muted and very nearly disconnected on Skype today!   

1 comment: