Wednesday, 2 February 2011



Another milestone this week:  Chloe moved forwards.  For the last couple of weeks she's been doing plenty of rolling side to side, twisting and turning and even pushing herself backwards but no forward momentum until yesterday.  I put her down with some new toys to play with - some wooden rattles which she definitely took an interest in, her interest mainly involving bashing them on the wooden floor!  She bashed them about a bit and when they flew out of her reach she stretched her hands out, hoiked herself up and pulled herself up over them.  The good old baby-commando-crawl move.  Nothing is safe any more!  Gone are the days when I could just put her down and go off and make a coffee, now I'm likely to return to find her across the other side of the room chewing on some cable.  Honestly, she's worse than a rabbit.

Looking proud of her recent accomplishment

A little roast butternut squash


2 comments:

  1. Top pic is brilliant. Love it.

    What's with the red rubber suit!!! Talk about full coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full coverage indeed! And believe me, it is necessary.

    ReplyDelete